Yum Yum Who's Who
Here are the contributors to the OOPSLA 2007 Yum Yum guide to Montréal and Québec.
- eb: Elisa Baniassad; she grew up in Nova Scotia
- EricB: Eric Bodden; he's a (German) grad student at McGill
- JM: Jean Marois works at Merck Frosst in Montréal.
- ntaylor: undergrad at U Alberta, was an undergrad at McGill => cheap / good food recs
- mr: Martin Robillard, McGill
- RNorton: Bobby Norton; Thoughtworks
- rpg: Richard P. Gabriel; he's your humble and hunched-over general chair for OOPSLA 2007
- Cris Fuhrman: Associate Professor, École de technologie supérieure, University of Quebec